Stryker Does Commercial Construction Right.
- Stryker Construction never sacrifices quality.
- We create relationships with our clients.
- Stryker Construction always goes the extra mile to make the best experience.
- We have over 40 years of experience with large scale & per-project jobs in the Northern Nevada area.
- Stryker Construction offers fair and competitive pricing.
- We provide superior products while keeping within budget and on schedule.
- Stryker Construction specializes in commercial construction.
- Our project manager works directly with you – taking into consideration your office space and its square feet.
- As general contractors, we offer in-house design, planning and timely construction management.
- We are your one-stop-shop for architectural plans, design assistance, budgeting, engineering, and more.
- Stryker Construction offers high quality design solutions that are contemporary, highly functional, beautiful, and crafted for your budget.
Everything from Minor Tenant Improvements to Full Building Construction
We guide you through every step of the planning and construction process
Our Commercial Construction Services
We specialize in retail space buildout, warehouse buildout, office space design, and multi-family apartments – anything that is considered commercial construction. We also offer ground-up construction capability with any type of commercial building on a vacant site. This includes the installation of underground utilities for the building, and pouring the concrete slab.
We work closely with you to determine you tenant improvement needs. After assessing your medical, dental or office space we get to work and remodel or reconfigure your existing commercial building space.
New Commercial Construction
Frequently, we work in commercial building spaces that were previously constructed, but never occupied. In these cases we perform all necessary framing and installation of sheetrock walls, as well install plumbing, light fixtures and mechanical systems.
HVAC system installation is also a priority. We handle the construction of all ducting that supplies your office with heating and cooling. We also perform all construction for cabinets and other casework, and then complete the job with the necessary finishes like carpet, paint and countertops.
Construction of dental, optical and medical offices
Construction often includes remodeling or reconfiguring of an existing commercial office and its operating spaces or new construction for a “never occupied” commercial space. In these instances we perform framing and install sheetrock for walls.
We then install underground and overhead plumbing to accommodate specialty dental and medical chairs and equipment, power. Next, we mount all lighting fixtures and perform all necessary mechanical work on doors and hardware. Finally we finish the space with paint and any other finishing touches.
Your space has been purchased or leased, we work with you and an architect to design the layout and all mechanical, plumbing and electrical drawings suitable for permitting.
We assist you in making choices for your finishes (ex. carpet, paint, casework, countertops, tile etc.)
Once you find a space we assist in making the necessary improvements. Changes to an already existing space lead to effective office design and functionality.
You have done the legwork to obtain plans, permits and subcontractors but need someone to manage the work and make sure it is completed correctly and inspected in order to receive final sign off ready for occupancy.